Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Merry Christmas



Time has slipped away again......School has finished for 2013, the Grandparents have arrived from interstate, Dance Concerts have been performed, day trips have been enjoyed, backyard Cricket is in full swing and there has been a flurry of activity in the garden and I can't wait to show you the results. 

It is now just before Midnight on Christmas Eve. The children are all sound asleep, presents have been wrapped and Love Actually has been viewed as per tradition. All that is left is for me to wish you all the most wonderful Christmas. I hope your day is filled with love, laughter, delicious food and the happiest of times with your special ones. 

Merry Christmas from my family to yours!

Lots of Love,

Mel xxx


PS. Apologies for my absence these past 10 days. Aside from the usual end of year/Christmas rush, we have been enjoying the company of my Dad and Diane and I've also been without my laptop which is still at the shop being fixed but should be ready in a few days (fingers crossed!!!).



18 comments :

  1. Have a very Merry Christmas Mel. May your day be full of fun and laughter and may special memories be made. Take care. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas Mel! Enjoy the time with your family. May you have a fun-filled and happy day xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a wonderful Christmas with your loved ones Mel. Cx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas, Mel! I hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday. Your kids are at such a wonderful age for celebrating. Enjoy every second of it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Christmas and best wishes for a great New Year! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas to you and yours, Mel! May 2014 be filled with love, laughter and adventure - and may you find the time to write about it... x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Mel and big waves from over here...I see Santa has visited you from the tracker. Merry Christmas and warm wishes for 2014.

    Nina x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Merry Christmas to you and your family, Mel!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Someone else who watches Love Actually every Christmas - my sister also does this! Have a great Christmas!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sending merry festive season wishes your way Mel. Enjoy the holidays with everyone. cheers Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds like a good holiday, already! Hope you had a lovely Christmas and are enjoying Boxing Day. I love to watch While You Were Sleeping before Christmas, and The Holiday. I'm glad I'm not the only one still awake at midnight on Christmas Eve ... always the best of intentions but I never quite manage an early night. Fortunately the post-Christmas days allow for some sleeping-in, I hope that's the case for you! Love your greenery...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wishing you a wonderful Christmas and New Year with your family Mel ... enjoy it all ... Bee xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hoping you all had a brilliant Christmas Mel! xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Merry Christmas to you too Mel. Hope you all had a fabulous day!! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I hope you've had a wonderful time Mel, I can't believe I missed Love Actually this year it's a tradition for me too!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I hope you all had a lovely Christmas! Enjoy your time with your beautiful family xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am far too late to wish you a Merry Christmas Mel so must hope that it was a magical one, and that you and yours have the very best of times in 2014 x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy Christmas to you Mel, hope you are having a wonderful break with your gang. mel x

    ReplyDelete